Friday, September 12, 2008

Father & Sons Campout

Cory & Boston went on the Father/Son Campout last night with our Ward up in Heber, at the Heber Valley Campground. They stayed in Cabins and had a Fireside at night with Johnny Miller and his Son Todd Miller.{Professional Golfer}
Cory said they were awesome and did a wonderful job speaking to the kids about having Power in the Priesthood. Boston got a BYU hat from him for answering a question and thought that was pretty awesome!

They woke up had Breakfast and Headed home to go Rock climbing with some friends up by South mountain, called Red Rock. Boston did awesome and they climbed 5-6's and 5-7's!


Boston and Daddy heading up to Heber



Boston climbing up 40 ft.

Cory was the Lead climber

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

I believe you can buy TOMS shoes online and also up at the store in salt lake called babinskys. have you been there? IT IS SO CUTE!!!

dulces said...

I didn't know Cory liked to climb. I am afraid of heights so I really can't imagine anyone else liking it. Looks dangerous besides. . . . Glad the Father's and Sons was a success.

{jane} said...

What a fun weekend for Cory & Boston!

Lacey Bean said...

That is so awesome they did that. 40 ft is way high for little Boston. He is so daring. I love it.

Jenn Granum said...

WOW! Who had all the climb gear? Looks like fun but I would have been freaked out. 40 feet? That's crazy!

Granum Family said...

That rock climbing looks freaky!!! Are you ready for IVY????

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great "Father and Son" weekend! I bet they had such a great time in the beautiful mountains of Utah! Best wishes to you and Ivy over the next few days! I know that you have lots of helpers:)

Kierstin said...

How fun for them! ONE DAY...1-that is awesome!! I am so happy and excite for you and your cute family!! Can't wait to meet your precious baby girl!

Candace said...

Boston looks so small clear up that rock! Crazy kid! Hey- you should have a baby tomorrow k?

Heather said...

How fun for Boston. Soon Hayes will be old enough to go to Fathers and Sons.
Good luck tomorrow! Let us know when we can come and see that sweet baby girl. I probably won't be able to wait long.

John and Ann Tolman said...

Wow, I think climbing a mountain would be so crazy fun!(If I wasn't sooo old)Boys are sooo all about climbing! Now for tomorrow ... on to more "drama queens" in our family! I can't wait until they turn into pre-teens, it will be the most fun you ever had!!! Tell my sister "hi!' for me. LOVE YA!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...