Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tennis...


Jenn got her Ball Machine out and let the kids go crazy hitting Tennis balls...
Well after a while, i think she and i booted the kids off the Court and had some fun for ourselves!

We still Got it!  

Tennis is one of my Favorites and i actually have gotten so much better before i got Pregnant.  
My neighbor Melanie and I were taking lessons from a Pro last Fall and i was so excited to play against Jenn (who Rocks) so she could see my MAD SKILLS!!

Well i had to show her at 9 mo. Pregnant.
Maybe next summer ...




Boston is actually pretty good at returning the ball, he had some lessons this summer, so it is so fun to be able to play with Our kids, and they can actually hit it over the net!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Shannon...seriously...I don't know any other 9 MONTH preo women who would be playing tennis and biking a week before her due date! You blow me away! Can I be more like you! lol

{jane} said...

I LOVE your energy this week - You go 9 months pregnant mama!!! That is a fabulous picture of you playing tennis, check out how skinny you are with that big belly and your awesome calf muscles!!!

Jenn Granum said...

You have seriously gotten way better - even at 9 months pregnant! Next summer we will tear it up - a woman's league maybe?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...