Wednesday, September 03, 2008

MY "Baby Shower"...

I think it is pretty safe to say that i have the Cutest Friends in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, who gave me Pretty much the Cutest Baby Shower ever! It was Beautiful, a beautiful day, wonderful food, wonderful friends and family, and the BEST Presents EVER!!

I am so spoiled, Thank you Jenn & Jane for giving me a Shower. I felt dumb, well because this is my 4th Baby! but they were so excited and insisted that we were doing it. So thank you to all who came, i Really Loved it!

They had it Catered from "Classy Cuisine" and it was so delicious. The Favors they passed out were so darling, they were M&M's with the saying "it's a girl" and "Ivy", a darling CD with Baby music on it, and Daisy Flowers for each guest. It was So Amazing. Those two together can really throw a party!

Jenn/Shannon/Jane

all of the Presents...

The Luncheon table of pulled Pork and Pulled turkey sandwiches...

These are my favorite Sugar cookies from "Classy Cuisine" they had them decorated like Rattles, bottles, and Buggies... So cute!

The darling favors that Said my baby's name "Ivy" and "It's a girl"
Group Photo...

The darling Daisies that they passed out as favors...

Guess who was all a part of the Party?... Oh yes, daddy was a little late getting them so they helped me out with Presents.


Lacey with all the little kids, Of course! She is the Best

Nana & me

16 comments:

Jenn Granum said...

Loved today! Now we are officially ready for that little girl to come! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Me said...

It was so fun to see you today! As always you look amazing! That was a great shower!

Jennifer Napierski said...

Wow. What a beautiful shower. How lucky for you. You are so cute and look like you could last a couple more months. Let's hope not though! Good luck. It was fun to see everyone in the pictures.

jt said...

What great friends you have up there. I'm glad they take care of you so well. Good job Jane & Jenn, another fab par tay. Baby Ivy can come now!!

Granum Family said...

You are looking so cute! I'm bummed we are coming the weekend right before you have Ivy so we don't get to see her. What a fun shower!

Janel said...

What a beautiful shower! Glad you had such a great time. Can't wait to see the new babe!

PMClan said...

Shannon, you look amazing! When is Ivy (by the way is such a cute name!) due?

KATE said...

Holy Cow, that was quite the shower! How fun!! I'm so excited for you and your cute family!!

Andrea Marie said...

So cute! You have sweet friends. I sure hope I look as good as you do when I'm 9 months pregnant!! We're excited to meet all the new nieces at Thanksgiving!

Kierstin said...

You look beautiful Shannon! Your shower looks so fun and so cute! I cannot wait to meet Ivy, I love her name...what a lucky little girl she is to go to such an amazing family! xoxo

Heather said...

Thanks for letting me come! I had a great time. I love those girls that I know!

John and Ann Tolman said...

Hey!!!I wasn't invited and I'm the "great" aunt!!!-you know the fun one that never got an amazing baby shower like that...and I had 5 girls!!! What is up with this? Anyway glad it was so beautiful for a beautiful neice...Congrats!

Tolman Family said...

What a beautiful party! You look amazing! How are you feeling?

We can't wait to see your beautiful little girl!

Ludvigson Family said...

You look so stinkin cute pregnant! I can't believe you only have 10 days left, (or less). Wow do your friends know how to throw a party or what! It all looked wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I so wish we could have stayed two more days so that I could have helped and been to one of Jenn's infamous parties! Shannon, you look absolutely amazing! Motherhood and pregancy totally agree with you. You are such a cool, fun mom and all you kids are incredibly lucky to have you. Good luck with the delivery. I will be thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Your friends are so sweet, who doesn't love a baby shower! That party looked great and they did such a great job. Can't believe your little one will be here soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...