Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom...

Today is my mom's Birthday!  This woman is probably the most Patient, Loving, Sweetest and Angelic person ever!   She has never raised her voice to any of us kids and has been such a great example of a Mother.   She is seriously such a soft spoken and sweet person
 (which we are SO NOT), and a TOTAL Rule abider (We promise she is our mom)  How did we all get so lucky!

She is Famous for her Cleaning skills and BINGO!  I remember telling Boston when he was 4 that Grandma was coming to visit and he said " Is that the Bingo Grandma" haha

She comes out here on Sunday from California to spend the week with my family while the New little arrival comes.  I am so excited!

Love you mom, hope you have a wonderful Day!


6 comments:

jt said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad she can come stay 24/7 while you get used to 4 kids and no sleep! The laundry alone will be done and will take a "load" off. haha.

Hope you are getting a little rest if you can, I know it's hard to get comfortable at this point. You've almost made it!!

Janel said...

So glad your Mom is coming out-how great! ...we didn't see them at Disneyland this weekend--but I looked! :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I remember being exactly as you say!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Ya, you said you were done after your babies... We'll see if you're really done after little Ivy :) PS sorry I missed your shower I'm sure it was lovely. Good luck next week!! Can't wait to see her

KATE said...

How fun, and Happy Birthday. She looks just like I remember her! You girls have great genes man!!

vocalise said...

Shannon,
I am new to this whole blogging thing. Don't even have our families blog really up and going yet, but am enjoying getting started and finding my friends. I had to laugh, because today I completed parts of my personal profile. One of my favorite books I listed was "My dad's journa." For fun, I clicked on it to see if anyone else out there had ever written the same. You were the one and only....now looking around your blog. I should have known. I graduated from the 'Y' have a couple kids there now! Your cute family is much younger...I am 47, but I just thought it was funny that I'd find someone living in Provo that had written the same thing!

Good luck with your new baby!
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...