Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh These "Two" make me laugh...

This little Diva is always listening to music on her Ipod, or watching a TV show on it. She knows how to use it all by herself, we are just dying how funny it is.
We laugh, because her favorite songs are "Disturbia", "Lolli lolli" and "Piece of Me!"
She is 3 years old!!



One of our nightly routines with our Daddy is doing "Pull Ups" off of the Archway to the Family Room. Hayes is Awesome at holding himself up and laughs his head off the whole time!
{cory is always right there to catch him}
He is really into Spiderman and wanted to do it with his Big Muscles, he is always in Total Character when he is playing. I just love watching him Play!


"BIG MUSCLES"

I have had the Hardest time Sleeping lately and don't go to bed until 2:00 or so! I am so TIRED, but so uncomfortable so i can't sleep!!
So i have been Digital Scrapbooking like crazy! I just finished the year 2007 and two Hawaii books, and now working on the Disneyland Scrapbook. I have been using "Heritage makers" since my points expire at the end of the Month. The Books look so cute, i can't wait to see how they turn out.

On another note, Boston's Halloweeen Costume came today (the JOKER) and now he decided he really, really, really wants to be "Richard Simmons" hahaha
Does anyone know if i can just buy the Costume for a Child? and Where? I don't want to have to go out and put an Ensemble together if i don't have to.
I told him, most kids will not know who he is, but he doesn't seem to care! I actually think it will be hilarious!!

He may end up being the Joker Regardless...

12 comments:

KATE said...

I'm so sorry you can't sleep sweetie! That is the worst!

I can't tell you how funny it is, that he wants to be Richard Simmons. Holy Cow, that is hilarious!

{jane} said...

Olivia and Hayes are always so cute! I just love Livi's little pointed chin and her rosy cheeks that totally look like they have blush on them! Hayes looks so proud of his muscles!

Jennie Minor said...

Shannon, I had to check your blog to see if you have had your little girl yet. I am so sorry that you aren't sleeping. That is one of the worse parts about being pregnant. But I am so impressed that you are doing all your scrapbooking. I just layed on the couch praying that she would come. Hope that you get some sleep before you have your baby. :)

Candace said...

You can call me when you aren't sleeping because I don't sleep either! Cute pics of the kids!

Buell Fam said...

They are so cute! What fun personalities! That stinks not being able to sleep - I hate feeling exhausted.

Molly said...

Oh your kids are so cute! Olivia has good taste in music because those are some of my favorite songs too!

Jenn Granum said...

Sorry about the uncomfortable thing! We sure tried to put you into labor this week with all our activity! Just a few more days - hang in there. Your little ones are sure growing up. Livy is so cute with her iPod. I can just picture her singing "do you want a piece of me" in her sweet, high-pitched voice!

KATE said...

I just noticed that your "counter" on the side says 4 days! Holy Cow, Shannon you're so close! I can't wait to see all the gorgeous pics you're going to take of sweet baby girl!
Yay! I know you have TONS of family and friends who love you tons, but if you need ANYTHING please let me know! I'm close and can help with whatever you need! I can't wait to see baby Ivy!!

Heather said...

That spidey costume has gotten some use! I was looking at pictures yesterday of my boys in it--every time we were at your house.
I love those babies--who will only be the babies for four more days!

Elle Charlie said...

A 3 year old addicted to her iPod - so cute! Sorry you can't sleep - that stinks.

Kierstin said...

They are SO cute! They are going to be such good big siblings to their new baby sister! I am sorry you haven't been sleeping well. The last month is always so uncomfortable. She is going to be here so soon, we are so happy and excited for you and can't wait to meet her!

jt said...

Hayes looks so proud, I love it.


Counter says 3 days!!! wowza, she'll be here soon! Liv will be her little second mommy. Can't wait to see your kids with a new little one in the house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...