Friday, March 09, 2007

Cute Kids!

I walked in the room to find Hayes and Olivia watching The IPOD Video, they had it on Backyardigans (some how?) and were justing sitting on the Step eating fruit snacks and watching a show! It was so adorable...They are getting so big, it's so funny to watch them together, they are Best Friends!
Hayes is so Nice to her and she is so the Boss! When they haven't seen each other for a while ( if I have one baby and Cory has the other) They get so excited and run up and Hug each other! I remember Ally and Witney doing that all the Time, and I just love it.
Yesterday Boston got to go Horseback riding on a "REAL Horse" (his exact words). He was so Excited he said to just let go so he can take the Horse on a Run! Ya Right! He's a crazy little kid!



6 comments:

Granum Family said...

Cute pictures! I love all of your fun stories!

Heather said...

I love watching the bond between my twins. It's hard to describe in words, but very sweet and unique!

becky said...

That is the most precious thing! I'm so glad you captured that on the camera. I, too, am a twin! There is an unbelievable bond between the two of us!

Jane said...

We need help running our video ipod, can we borrow the twins???

Giddyup Boston!

Kierstin said...

You sure have 2 little smarty pants! How did they figure out how to turn it on and watch a show? That is so cute and funny!! Watching them together has to be so much fun! They sure are precious! Boston is so funny!! He is a brave kid!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you boston, it's way more fun to canter. I understand your moms concern though. It hurts when you fall of:) I speak from experience:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...