Friday, December 12, 2008

Dear Santa

It is tradition for my kids to have their picture taken with the "REAL" Santa!  I think Boston thinks he is too old for this, he even said this year "Mom, this Santa is a Fake, he sits on a Throne of lies"{ we watch ELF alot} WHAT?? My 9 year old is getting to old for this?!  
 Hayes & Olivia moved up to the Happy kids on Santa's lap , no crying just smiles.  This was Ivy's first year & she was awake. So Cute! 

Olivia told him she wanted a Doll house... She already has one, what is she talking about?
Hayes said he wanted a Pirate Ship
Boston said he didn't know, Maybe an Ipod?~  Well he better hurry & doesn't he have like 4 Ipods?!



After we sat with Santa, we went to Macy's to drop off all the Letters to Santa!  This is an awesome Event!  All you do is write a letter to Santa and address it to the North Pole.  Then drop it off to Macy's absolutely adorable Mailbox inside the Store and Macy's will donate $1 to the "Make a Wish Foundation!" Isn't that Awesome!
Hurry and do this with your kids, it's not too late and it is for a Wonderful Cause!  They already have up to 400,000 letters, they will match up to $1 Million!



8 comments:

Lucrecia said...

This is cute! And I love the Elf reference. Hilarious! It's always funny what kids ask for. Sasha asked for a Princess Tree? What?!

Fionna said...

Shannon,

Your family is so adorable. I'm so glad I found your blog!!! I'm brand new to this whole blogging thing. Hopefully I can figure it out soon. Tell cory I said Hi
luv fee

Jenn Granum said...

They all look so cute - especially the twins - they are looking so grown up lately! I hope all our kids believe in the magic of Christmas forever - love the Elf reference though!

Fionna said...

I had Titan in may so he is 7 months. It's so fun I love having a baby again. It's crazy how life changes so much. I think about how much has happened since we last worked together.
What do you think of having a Dallas Roberts reunion? I thought it might be fun to get all us girls together again. Hey email me your number. fionnaharris@live.com

Broadbent Family said...

Your santa picture is so cute!! I can't believe how big your baby is--and SO cute!!! I took Cooper and he was so tramatized!! Just bawling...made for a funny memory! That mailbox is darling. What a fun tradition! We havent seen you guys in forever!! Hope you are having a fun Holiday season...knowing you I'm sure you are making every day so special.

EuroScan said...

So cute!! And congrats on your new calling--you will be EXCELLENT! Which week do you teach Relief Societ?

Heidi said...

Your baby is sooo big! I can't believe it has been that long since you had her! I loved seeing the pics of the 3 babies.

{jane} said...

so cute. I am taking our kids to see santa in the morning, we'll just be a wee bit late for school. :)

Ivy looks adorable in the pic with Santa, I can't believe how quickly she is getting so big.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...