Tuesday, December 09, 2008

U4 Soccer...


Oh my word, this is about the cutest thing ever.  Hayes & Olivia just started Indoor Soccer (like Boston) & they  love it!  I was just dying how totally cute they were out there with all these kids.  Some of the kids actually knew what to do and did great! Hayes was so fast and just followed the kids all running after the ball.  Olivia impressed us with keeping up and actually had a really good kick. WOO HOO!! They love playing, they go to the Indoor field a couple of times a week with My games and Boston's and they have always wanted to play.

It was so fun, and Boston liked helping them and encouraging them.  it was seriously Priceless to watch!  On their team is 2 of their cousins Carson & Brody which even makes it more fun. Oh and one of the Coaches is my Sister, so that helps. ;)



Olivia fell down once and took about 5 minutes just brushing off her new pink cletes and shin guards, oh boy!
Brody was parched from running so fast, he just needed a Pepsi {totally Mindy's kid. haha}


After their game, Boston had a game and they won 10-8!! 


 Then we headed to Holli & Phil's to decorate gingerbread houses with all the cousins.  So much fun!  Boston put 2 pieces of candy on his and then went to play the Piano. haha  He is totally into this right now.

Hayes & Olivia had a fun time putting candy on the houses and actually did pretty good!   They should be Pro's by now, since this is our 4th Gingerbread house this season.  haha
They love it!



11 comments:

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

My name is Jennifer and I came across your blog by viewing a friends. You have a beautiful family and I was wondering where you got your baby’s cute headbands and the cute blue diaper cover when you got her pictures done. I have many friends that have little girls and have been looking for some cute diaper cover-ups and matching headbands. If you could email the info me I would appreciate it. Chenifer99@hotmail.com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Too fun and the gingerbread house's look great! Ivy is growing so much!!!

Idaho Penningtons said...

I bet Hayes loved it!!! So cute!!

Kierstin said...

Ummmm...WAY TOO CUTE for words!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen, they are adorable! The Gingerbread houses are very cute too!

KATE said...

How cute are they? I love Olivias pink cleats! Holy cow!!

Too fun, I don't know how you do it all!!

The Domingo Family said...

BEE-Bo!!
The kids have grown so much.. omgoodness!! but i love you and miss you .. hope to see you soon!! love ya..

Waston Hotel said...

Hi Shannon!! I'm sending some comments about your wonderful pictures and your blog. I love it!! You are so precious as a mother and a daughter and a wife. I really enjoyed myself on your blog...Love ya, Mom

Granum Family said...

I love Olivia's pink shoes!!! So cute that they are playing! Oh and I love all the things they are saying in your last post. Too cute!

Tolman Family said...

We are sending out Christmas cards, will you email your address? Thanks

Heather said...

What big kids! I can't believe they are doing such grown-up kid things. They looked so darling last night.

Jenn Granum said...

OK - I cannot WAIT to see this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...