Monday, February 15, 2010

"ears peered"



 my little Livi and her cousin Camry went to the mall together to get their "ears peered" 
{that's how they called it} ;)

This all started when they saw grandma's mickey mouse earrings and they wanted to get some like that.  After a few minutes of talking about it, they were ready to go.  Even when Boston would pinch their ears really hard to show them what it would feel like.  She has never wanted to do this before, she usually says "mom, when i'm six i want to do it"

so while the boys went skiing.

the girls went to the mall and did this...



She wanted camry to go first and when camry didn't cry {tried not to} then Olivia was still wanting to go. {she cried for a bit}
She was so excited to tell her daddy and Boston.  I think Boston was the most excited.  When he got home he was texting everybody. Silly brother.

she takes good care of them and reminds me daily that she needs to clean them.  
She is so adorable!!

5 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! Brook took Sasha to get her ears pierced when she was a baby. Now she never wants to wear earrings, so sad! I love little girl's and their accessories!

Jenn Granum said...

Oh she is growing up! I'm surprised she was so brave! Good girl Livy!

Shannon said...

Aaaw I love that girl. I can't wait to take Cozy to get her "ears peered", haha.

Cassy said...

So cute! I really want to get Rayne's ears pierced, but she won't let me yet. I saw the room! Gorgeous!!

{jane} said...

so cute! i just love earrings on little girls - now i'm going to have to tell you the best place to buy the cutest ones! it's a little secret ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...