Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy {hearts} day...



We had a wonderful Valentines day.  We're still enjoying the Holiday weekend with family in town.  I will post all of the fun Weekend festivities soon.  

Also, my beautiful grandmother passed away yesterday on Valentines {my last living grandparent} I find it absolutely fitting for her to pass away to be with her wonderful husband on their "Anniversary"  how adorable is that?  I'm sure her welcome was very enjoyable.  She was my grandma who did 90,000 names in the temple and is an absolute "Saint" in my eyes. 
  Love you Grandma...

I'll be back soon...

4 comments:

{jane} said...

sorry to hear about your grandma.

cute cute pic of ivy, and a little peek into your new home! ;)

when is the open house? you gotta have a party for us, morton's, blanchards, etc. etc. to all come see where you are!

Jenn Granum said...

Ivy looks so old! She has a little bit of hair now. Is it red?
I can't believe your grandma did 90,000 names! That is crazy! I'm sure she was WELL received!

EuroScan said...

Aw so sweet about your grandma. Hope you're getting settled in after the move. As soon as my cold is gone I'll pop over:)

Birchall Family said...

So sorry about your Grandma. She sounds amazing.
Ivy looks SO cute in that picture!! Hope you guys had a fun weekend. We will be back sometime this weekend.
BTW my elbow is still healing from Kangaroo Zoo!!! Hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...