Wednesday, February 03, 2010

fourteen years ago...



Today

on a very very snowy and cold day. I married my best friend!


It's crazy to me how fast time goes by... We've been through thick and thin, & i wouldn't change it for the world. I love looking back through the years at pictures and seeing so much change.  We made them together.

 When i was 16 yrs old i wrote down all the qualities I wanted in a husband {in YW} we put them in an envelope and when we were married our leaders kept them and gave them to us {still so cool} and every single one of those qualities is Cory!  They weren't just a few qualities... I was 16 and wrote down things that seem so unreal, it still amazes me!
I feel very lucky to have such an amazing husband, best friend, father to my children, provider, peacemaker & love of my life.

we truly balance each other out.  

Happy Anniversary baby, and to many many more... 

I love you...

14 comments:

Karen Decker said...

Congratulations on so many memorable years together. You both are amazing- and even better TOGETHER!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you! Have a wonderful day!!!!

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you!

Lucrecia said...

Wow, you guys are so OLD! yik! yik! Happy Anniversary you two!

curryclan said...

what were you 16? bahahaaaaa.

{jane} said...

Happy 14 years!!! You two are adorable love birds! Mates for life!

Granum Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are hotties!

Jake Taylor said...

February anniversaries are the BEST! I remember your wedding day - freaking cold!

dulces said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday!!I usually remember but this year it went right over my head. . .We love you both soooo much!!! Nana

Summer Carlile said...

Wow I can't believe it has been 14 years! I still clearly remember your wedding day. I am glad that you got the man of your dreams because you deserve the best!

Jenn Granum said...

You guys are so great together! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Birchall Family said...

I love that picture of you guys! Happy Anniversary!!

bulkleybunch said...

congrats shannon! what a great post!

Kierstin said...

Congratulations on 14 years...you are such a great couple and you have such a beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...