Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines weekend...

Our valentines was filled with lots of family!  we loved having everyone come into town for the long weekend.  Jackie & Justin {my niece & her hubby} came and stayed with us.  

at my house the kids woke up to strawberry milk, krispy kreme {heart} donuts and chocolate heart treats...




I love this picture below. these teenagers were lounging in my bed and laughing their heads off at their goofy mom {my sister}hehehe
  it was so funny i just had to capture the moment.

{shae, savannah & boston}

after church we  ate a yummy "heart" pizza with some red pomegranate 7up!

{olivia, gracie & charlee}

Then Papa JoJo made a delicious Sunday dinner at Jills and we decorated Valentine cookies with Grandma.

3 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

SOOOO...was Boston wearing any clothes in your pictures?...I thought it was "cold" in Utah.
Sorry to hear about your grandma but glad you could all "get together" again to celebrate another great woman's life in your family.

Jenn Granum said...

What a fun Valentines! I love your presentation of the Krispy Kreme doghnuts and strawberry milk! What a cute idea!

{jane} said...

very fun! if this is your new home...it's looking very cute & cozy, when is the open house for us???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...