Thursday, April 21, 2011

easter treats!



are these not the cutest easter basket cupcakes ever?  well i saw these on 'sugardoodle' 
and had to make these for my kids after school treat!

it's easy and you probably already have all the ingredients and supplies at home!
easy peasy...


bake your cupcakes and let cool.


i took cream cheese frosting and then added food coloring to make the fun easter colors.


 in a seperate bowl to make the grass, you add coconut and a couple of 
drops of green food coloring and stir it around.

*frost the cupcakes 
*dip the cupcakes in the coconut and then add little eggs on top.
*the holders just go on top.

super super easy.  and fun.
 my kids loved seeing this after school.



of course my little helper loved eating the frosting.

7 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I don't want the frosting I wanna eat me some IVY!!!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Super cute! I'm definitely going to do this with my kids this weekend. Thanks for sharing. Aren't holidays with kids the best. I live for things like this :)

Diana and Derek said...

Very cute. It is fun when they are little. Then they don't even like those kind of things anymore. Well, at least the boys.

Andrea Taylor said...

This is such a darling idea! We are stealing it to make some treats for Jake's home teaching families!
Thanks for posting this! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute and your helper is even cuter!

Jenn Granum said...

I love these! I wanted to make these and then just ran out of time this year. You are such a good momma and make all the holidays so fun!

{jane} said...

good job! very very cute idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...