Monday, April 25, 2011

hoppy easter...



after they got their bunny ears out of their baskets they kept hopping around
and singing to the tune of the song "feeling hot hot hot"
 but changed it to "feeling hop hop hop."


I heard someone a while ago say that their 'easter bunny' brought Springtime! 
I loved that,
 so i have gone with that theme ever since.
 I want my kids to know the real meaning of Easter is about Christ 
and his ressurection and what a beautiful thing to know that HE has risen just
like he prophesied!  i didn't want the easter bunny to take over the holiday.

 so our bunny brought all sorts of swim/sand and outside toys, hoping that spring would come soon. ;)
 i love that every child of mine is totally obsessed with the Cadbury creme egg.  that is pretty much the only candy they eat in their basket.  this year they got M&M's personilized with their names on them. 
they thought that was so cool...







hayes wanted me to take a picture of his finger ripstik to show how small it was next to the m&m's.


our easter sunday was wonderful, filled with family, stories of christ
 and then a big easter dinner at the Taylors. 


everyone looked precious in their 'easter best' 
boston was off to church before i could take a group picture,
{dont worry i grabbed him right after for another shot}
  I love that ivy is giving me a 'thumbs up' haha 



5 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Cutest. kids. ever. I just miss all of them!

Jenn Granum said...

Their baskets are darling! And I totally love the finger ripsticks! I have to find those. Your kids look darling in their Easter clothes.

{jane} said...

Soooooo cute! they are absolutely darling in their easter sunday clothes... are you sure you don't wanna have like 4 more kids, you two just make 'em so cute! :)

Birchall Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunday picture!!!
Their baksets all look SO cute too!!! I also think you should at least make one more baby :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute Easter pics. I love the one of Hayes, Ivy and Olivia (the thumbs up one) cuz Hayes snd Olivia totally have the same exact tilt of the head and facial expression. Looks like the kiddos had a fabulous Easter. The Easter Bunny baskets are ADORABLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...