Monday, May 27, 2013

girls trip to Maui....


We had the greatest time in Maui with these beauties! 
Such a great trip to celebrate jane as her Post cancer trip.  Each one of these ladies hold
a special place in my heart, they all inspire me in so many ways.  
 I consider these ladies my best friends and loved spending the week in Maui doing
many adventurous things.

We stayed in jenn's condo and she was the BEST tour guide ever.  Seriously!!  
I love that i know the many places here to and couldn't wait to eat at Fred's and 
maui taco's more than once, ha!
We hiked to waterfalls, jumped off waterfalls, paddle boarded, snorkeled, cliff jumped, 
swam with turtles and had many spa days!  It was a blast!! 
love these ladies.






loved my morning runs...



 Jenn thought i wouldn't be able to do a headstand out in the ocean on my paddle board.  
Booyah!! 



We joke that we might send this as our Christmas card this year! ha!


The headstand became the new plank!  ha!  














 Kapalua was possibly my favorite day!  We went cliff jumping and hung out at the Ritz all day! 
we had an awesome under water camera that summer brought and we literally 
laughed so hard in the ocean for hours!! 
loved it!








we came home to a surprise from dusty!  He sent jane flowers along with all 
of us "Boston Strong" hats!



Laughter really is the best medicine!!
xxoo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...