Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Beautiful Day....




Today was absolutley Gorgeous! I think it was 60 degrees here in Utah!
We started off the day with Krispy Kreme donuts and Toys R Us!


We played outside most of the Day with Myla and Charlee and with Boston's Electric Toys and Charged everything up for Monday!( Yea, NO SCHOOL!!!)
I couldn't find Boston and Myla for awhile and realized when they came back with Lots of Golf Balls, they had ducked under the Fence to collect Golf Balls! oops.... Sorry Golfers!

Cory and Boston had a Blast riding on Boston's Motorcycle! It's his new one, so he really hasn't been able to ride it until today. We realized that he has definitley grown since last summer and is in need of some New gear.
I am Trying to Post a Video Clip to the Blog! Does anyone know how to do that?
Wish me luck!
Boston and Cory are up in the Theater Room playing Madden Football on X BOX! I am sure they will be up their all night! So I am getting everything ready for 9 am Church, and Off to Read my Book!
Good Night! Hopefully all weekend is this Nice.

1 comment:

Kierstin said...

Boston is so official on his motorcycle! He is so cute...it is amazing and sad that they have grown up so fast! That is too funny about him and Myla taking all of the golf balls :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...