Friday, February 02, 2007

HOLA! From MEXICO.....


This is our view outside our room! It's so beautiful here! We have seen so many Whales just outside our Balcony. The Hotel we are staying at is the Pueblo bonito Pacifica Holistic retreat and Spa...So they make it very Relaxing and very Holistic! In the Background of this picture you can see where they have King size beds that you can lay out and get your couples Massage right on the Beach! We are having that done Tomorrow!
Today we slept in, Layed out all day on the Beach, Ordered Delicious Chicken and Shrimp Tacos, Nachos (that are to die for)...Dos Platos De nachos, por Favor!
Went to the Spa had a Sweet Treatment in this like Dome Hut that is called a Temazcal! HOLY COW, we were all so relaxed and it was Awesome! Now we are heading to the GYM and then out to eat! The Restaraunt in this Hotel is soooo Good! It is so fun to just hang out with each other and so Nice to have a Hubby that knows SPANISH! I already finished my "South Beach Diet" book! IT's a great Read, and We are starting our Phase 1 process when we get home! Cory is reading a Dean Koontz book, We are in Heaven! But We do miss our little kiddos..... LOVE YOU GUYS!
Tomorrow we have YOGA on the Beach!


5 comments:

KATE said...

Shannon, it's just me Kati, Karis sister. I know I'm a dork, but I love to read your blog! I'm so excited for you two, and a little jealous. Have fun in Mexico! And, those pics of your sweet kids are gorgeous! You have the most beautiful family!!
Love ya
Kati

Jane said...

That looks so fun!!! Have a great, relaxing time. Sounds dreamy.

Heather said...

So, I'm more than a little jealous. I'm definitely ready for a vacation--from this darn weather and sick kids!

Anonymous said...

Love that blue water!!!

Granum Family said...

Oh my gosh, I am sooo jealous!!!! It is 5 degrees here. Yuck. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...