Saturday, February 24, 2007

Skiing @ Deer Valley!

We went to Deer Valley to Ski today with all the Taylor Boys, Judd's family and Heather, Boston and I ! Of course, it was such a Beautiful day! Tomorrow is Judd's Birthday ( My brother in Law) , so we celebrated with him today. Happy Birthday Judd! We pretty much skied all day long. We left the house at 8:30 am and got home right at 5:00 pm !
I don't know about any of you, but Tonight my body is so Sore, and I am so exhausted! Boston and I sat in the Hot Tub & Stretched out to see if it would help. It's only 6:30 and I am so ready for Bed!
Cory made us Steak Tacos for Dinner, So I better go get ready to eat!
(maybe he'll put the kids to bed too! ;) hee hee



5 comments:

Heather said...

I loved it! It was so much fun. I'm going to make Shea get me some gear now. Lucy and the boys did so well at my mom and dad's! What a relief! I'm hating it; I'm so sore!

Kierstin said...

How fun! I am sure it was an awesome workout! That is so great that Boston does so well...I need to get Kate on skis, I wonder what she would think about that? I am sure Lauren would love it! :-)

Granum Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Have you ever seen me ski??? You would die laughing!!!! Chase thought I was pretty funny how slow I would go... he would zoom past me :)Skiing is definitely not one of my strengths!

Rachel said...

Looks like you had fun skiing. Ok, I have to ask how you get the cute header for your blog. I want one! :)

Darren Johnson said...

Looks like cold fun. Hey, I thought you were a snowboard chick little sister?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...