Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone......
This morning I made HEART shaped Pancakes for Breakfast! I was amazed at how complicated it was! Boston is off to School with his Valentines and has informed me that he has a Secret admirer! He said they left him a note at school and he doesn't know who it it! Some girls keep smiling at him, so he is confused! ( I think he likes it:))

We have his Class Party today at school, I am in charge of the game, and The Musical KISSES! Woo Hoo! It will be lots of fun!
Tonight for Valentines we are having BAJIO take out and Eating here at our house with Geoff and Jenn and Kids! (Since it's a night where it's impossible to get a babysitter)
I am Doing a Chocolate Fondue for dessert, and it's going to be so yummy! I already have the Table set for everyone so that I don't have to do all of that when I get back from the School!

Have a GREAT DAY!!

XXOOXXOO

5 comments:

Granum Family said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sure Boston has lots of secret admirers.. he's a cuteie! Have fun with Geoff, Jenn and the boys tonight!

Kierstin said...

That is THE cutest picture!!!! Happy Valentine's Day! That is so cute about Boston...a little boy at school yesterday asked Kate, "Who is your favorite boy in the class?" She said that she didn't have one and he said, "Well, think about it and let me know tomorrow!" Isn't that funny :-) Have fun tonight!

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! Those babies sure are cute...

Jane said...

Sounds like a fun par tay tonight. I agree, the kids look forward to something with the family. Have a great time!

M E G A N said...

What a cute picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...