Friday, February 09, 2007

BOOK FAIR!

This week was The book fair at Boston's School. I gave him $20 today to get some books and it supports his school too!
Well, Today after School he had 3 friends call to see if he can play! Friends who I don't really know too well! I was just waiting for Boston to come home off the Bus and ask what's the deal with all these kids all of the sudden calling?
Well His friend Jacob's mom called me and said, she owes me some money, Because Boston bought all these kids toys, erasers, pencils, books, etc...

He is so funny, He bought Everyone stuff and just bought him a T Rex Model kit! NO BOOKS just toys!
Boys are too funny!

1 comment:

Heather said...

The kids in his class were probably dying that his mom had given him $20!!! They probably got like $2...he's a thoughtful kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...