Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July...

We spent the holiday weekend up at the "Zermatt" Resort in Midway! It was absolutely perfect weather and we spent it with all the Taylor families! All the Cousins had an absolute blast having Sleepovers at each others condos and riding bikes, scooter, ripstiks, Power Wheels, Wiggles and more!
We started off the 4th with Miniature Golf and then some rides on the Carousel and some Yummy Gelato. After Swimming all day Cory and His brothers went on a bike ride then back to Tennis and Sand Volleyball & Scooter riding.


My cute little family on the 4th of July

The big boy cousins playing their own round of Golf
Brigham, Boston, Chase, Cooper & Camden

Hayes & Olivia playing Miniature golf


Boston playing Tennis with Chase & Brigham

Yee Haw...

Brooke & livi riding the Carousel

Nana with some of her Grandbabies...

Lucy & Hayes playing "Ring around the Rosie"

Brynn, Lucy, Sophie & Olivia

Daddy & Livi


Uncle Todd with Sophie

Cory & Todd headed out for some Sweet Riding...
Then back to Some Scooter riding. Cory took me on a ride up the Canyon, It is absolutely Beautiful up there.

This is my Homework assignment "Panning" for my Photography class... Not so bad huh?
{Shea Running for us}

The kids loved Sparkler time...


{of course our Dad was Volunteering to light the ILLEGAL Fireworks. hee hee}
Boston picked out 2 bags of his own fireworks and His Dad helped him light them all up!

The next day was a busy fun filled day with more activities! After Swimming, We went to this fabulous Mexican Restaurant in Heber called "Tarahamula"! They had the Best Fish tacos and Yummy Chicken Quesadilla's with a Salsa Bar. Then we headed to Park City to do the Alpine slide and play up there, but it was a 2 hour line so we left and went to the Outlet mall instead.
Then back to Play some Sand Volleyball and Tennis!
I may be 7 months pregnant but i can still play some Serious Volleyball!!

check out their straws that they made... hee hee
{Briggs, Boston, Chase, Brookie}


Olivia & Sophie

Todd & I fighting for the Ball...I pulled out the "Tamahawk" (is that even a word?)
Boston was loving it and actually playing pretty good, except for when it would hit his cut finger, then he would try to hit it with his Shoulder!

We had a wonderful Independance day and we are so grateful to live in this Beautiful Country!
A Huge "Thank you" goes out to those who are fighting for our country. I seriously love this Holiday and am always amazed at how Lucky we are to live here in the Land of the Free!!
"Happy Birthday America"

8 comments:

{jane} said...

you guys did it ALL, how fun! I think it's so cool how much family you both have around to share holidays with - your kids must love being with all their cousins!

Great panning shot - I never did ANY of my homework assignments!

Heather said...

We had a great time! Thanks for planning it all!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing weekend. You really know how to jam pack a weekend with fun! I can't believe you only have 72 days left ... where did the time go? I'm sure it went a little slower for you since you are actually the one who is pregnant! Happy 4th!

Parks Pack said...

Shannon -- You are so ridiculously darling pregnant. 7 months along and you are just flying around playing volleyball! Sounds like such a fun weekend! Your family looks perfect of course! Photography class! So proud of you. The sparkler picture was so cute. Love Ya

Jennifer Napierski said...

I am glad I found your blog. What a cute family. I'm so happy to have such great neighbors. We feel like we've landed in the right spot. Just now if I can get Ry to let me stay!!! At least now I can see what I'm missing out on while I"m gone.

Granum Family said...

So fun that you could spend it with so much famiily... I'm jealous!

dulces said...

It is also one of my favorite holidays. I am almost as red, white and blue as my sister, Camille! We really are so blessed; we loved being in Midway for the 4th, it was great!!

Jenn Granum said...

Looks like a super fun weekend! Who's scooter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...