Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Logo For GolfDaddy.com Contest!!

Hey this is Cory. I am trying to come up with ideas for a logo for my new company GolfDaddy.com. I need a logo that can be used on the head of a golf club, golf ball, etc.. the winner with the best idea will win a customized GolfDaddy driver, 3 wood, rescue club and bag (all clubs come with new Enzo shafts and GolfPride tour softies grips)! I have been beating my head against the wall with this and my designer hasn't come up with anything I like either. Thanks and let the games begin!
You can email me at Cory@taylor-mortgage.com

6 comments:

{jane} said...

OK, this is only my first idea...I think you should have a very contemporary little stick man with a baby sling on him, while he's golfing. Simple. Kind of like the pictures Nicole Hill took of Dusty in the suit with Sela in the sling. But, change it all to golfing. The modern golf daddy.

Candace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Wow! What an offer. Jane and I came up with a cool golf-ball logo that can be used on the club head. Then we incorporated the swirling golf-ball logo into a Golf Daddy logo. We also created a Golf Mama logo for your women's centric line. We'll send them to your email address shortly. Todd and Jane

Jenn Granum said...

I didn't even know Cory had a golf company!? First thing that came to my mind was a stick figure dad - cute idea Jane had about the baby sling to tie into the daddy part. I'll keep thinking. Do you want the logo to tie into the name or just be something more generic for future marketing potential?

Granum Family said...

That's a hard one!!! I'm so not creative like that but I'll start thinking!

Hollywoodgolf said...

Well I hope you have better luck than I did with the name. The guy in Seattle that sold you GolfDaddy had agreed to sell it to me and we had agreed upon a price, then he must have sold it to you. This was suppose to be my son's golf site, his nickname is hollywood. We were already working on the golfdaddy logo ideas ourselves when we agreed to buy it. Maybe a stick fiqure like mentioned above, taking a golf club away from a crying child. Bitter, yes I guess I am. Good luck. I hope this guy wasn't your friend because if he is beware with any ethical dealings. T.M.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...