Friday, July 11, 2008

San Jose Reunion...

These are a bunch of my Childhood friends that we grew up with in California! The San Jose 15th ward is where many of my memories are from. We had the Best Girls Camps ever {Seriously unheard of on Lake Tahoe} and some of my Greatest Friends!
Of course everyone got together and Laughed about old times and had many of good stories to chat about. My Stomach hurts so bad after today, from laughing so hard.

Alot of them live out here in Utah now, but in Logan, Brigham city, etc.. and some came out from California! It was a great lunch, Thanks guys for a fun Reunion!!


Sherri, Me, Kari & Janel
We were so much fun!

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Aren't we soooo cute! I knew you would have those pics up tonight! You are good! I am going to have to steel this last one. Somehow, my camera did not take the pic. Yes, it was fun today! Lots of fun memories!

{jane} said...

What an uber fun reunion!

Sherri said...

Okay, sorry, I don't know how to spell. I meant steal (meaning really just copy) the pic! Typing too fast!

Grandma Lu said...

YOU ARE KILLING ME SHAN! I JUST TRIED TO UPLOAD AND IT WOULDN'T WORK! Today was so much fun. I am so glad we went. Not to mention grateful for our San Jose days. I can't imagine life without some of those memories....some are probably better forgotten!!!!!

Janel said...

It was soooooo great to see you today!! I had so much fun telling and hearing stories of our fun times together...what a blast we had!! Can't wait to do it again.

Emily said...

So fun! great to see you!

Jenn Granum said...

Oh I bet they have some great stories about you! Fun to catch up with old friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...