Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pioneer Day...

We were supposed to be spending our "Pioneer holiday weekend" with all of my family at my Sisters lakehouse in Couer d' lene, Idaho. But our plane ride fell through last minute and so we just hung out for the day here at home. Our Friend John came flying into the Provo Airport to check on some homes out here for a few hours and so he took Boston and Cory up flying around the Valley!
Boston was Loving it and now can't wait to get his Pilot's License...

{Olivia was crying so bad when i pulled her out of the airplane. She wanted to go flying too}



2 comments:

{jane} said...

that rocks - I can just imagine how much Boston must have loved it! those small planes always make me a little uneasy...

Jenn Granum said...

I can't believe you let Boston go. I would have been FREAKING out! I think I would have made my whole family get on the plane so if it crashed we would have all gone down together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...