Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Boondocks"

Every Wednesday we have my niece and nephew Brody and Charlee come and Play with us for the Day. Today we decided to play all afternoon at "The Boondocks" we went with the Granums, Mortons & Gleeds and Mc Call and Lacey! The weather was Overcast and it was Perfect! The kids had a blast...

riding GO KARTS

Laser Tag

Bumper Boats

Miniature Golf

Kiddie Cove play area

Arcade games &

Eating Pizza...


Dub & Boston

Brody & Boston

Boston

All the kids in line to play Laser Tag

Here is our Awesome Team...Guess who's team won?!!

Brody, Hayes & Olivia playing on the Jungle Gym

and Last but not least 18 holes of Miniature golf!

7 comments:

{jane} said...

a fun day at Boondocks! I love how Charlee is the only girl on the lazer tag team! I bet Charlee & Brodee look forward to Wednesdays all week to be with you!

Cassy said...

I don't know how you find time to sleep with all that you do, but man it sure looks fun!

Kierstin said...

Looks like fun, my girls love Boondock's!

KATE said...

You're such a nice Auntie! How fun!

Jenn Granum said...

Boondocks was a blast!

curryclan said...

that looks SO fun!!! I am guessing Shannon's team won!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Okay I've noticed that you guys make it up to SLC quite a bit and for the record I live there! Well right now I live in Florida but when life is normal I live there. We LOVE Boondocks! It doesn't matter that we're about 10 years older than the average customer age we still love love love it! And we're always at the Gateway! It's about 5 minutes from our house so you should let me know next time your up there and I'll run over and say hi and give that cute belly a rub!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...