Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy "9th" Birthday BOSTON!!!

Today is my baby boy's birthday! I just can't believe how fast time goes by. He has been wanting to go to this place in Ogden called the "Saloman Center" to do Skydiving and Indoor surfing & Rock climbing. So today for his BIG day We took his cousin Brigham and spent the day up there playing!





The Best part of his day was the "I Fly" {skydiving}! He said he has wanted to fly his whole life and so today he got his wish!! He is seriously a Thrill Junkie!



Oh yah...It didn't stop at just Boston, Brigham and Daddy. Guess who else LOVED it?!!

Olivia
Hayes
Cory
Everyone was dying laughing at how little they were and they were Flying! Hayes kept saying he was like "superman"! It was probably the cutest thing i have ever seen.
When we came home, Boston had a suprise from Lacey, Mc Call and EsDee...They totally decorated his room with Lots of Candy and Treats everywhere. He LOVED it!

We ate Dinner at Boston's Favorite place...
Tepanyaki
Then he Opened up his presents and blew out his candles! His real Birthday party is next week.
We are probably the only family that you know who doesn't want cake for their birthday. All us Taylors, would prefer Chocolate Chip Cookies for our Birthday Cake!


To top off this whole day Boston had a little girl Cousin born today on his Birthday, so now he will have a Birthday Buddy!

We are so lucky to have Boston in our family. He has always been the Best kid, even as a baby he was just so easy going and i always wondered how i got so lucky! He is such a fun kid, i just love that we get to do so much with just him! He has a LOVE of sports and a LOVE of Life and can seriously play all Day long and is always in a good mood! He is a great Brother and Friend. I am so Grateful to be his Mother. We love you buddy ~Happy Birthday!

24 comments:

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Happy Birthday Boston! You are a great nephew and now you have a cousin with your same birthday, just 9 yrs younger.

jt said...

Wow, that looks like a fun birthday! Thanks for taking Brigham. Those flying pictures are super!

We love you Boston!

Heather said...

What a fun birthday. We love you, boston!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Boston fkying looks so cool! Happy 9th birthday! May you have many more Happy days This year!!! Only 10 more birthdays till you become Elder Taylor woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Oops missed a key flying!

Idaho Penningtons said...

His real birthday party is next week! Honey you are a physco! WE love you Boston!

Granum Family said...

Happy Birthday Boston! What a fun day!!! Okay so I'm dying over Hayes and Olivia flying, so cute! I'm sure Chase is gonna make Jenn take him there now!

Candace said...

I can't believe Hayes and Olivia did it! They look so cute in their outfits! Happy Birthday Boss!

becky said...

what a fun place! i'm dying that your little ones did that...i would have loved to have seen that!

The Armantrout family said...

Happy Birthday Boston!! How fun!! I love the flying pictures!! It looks like a really fun day!!!

Ellery said...

what an awesome place! Were going to have to find an excuse to go check that out!

Sherri said...

That place is awesome! We are about 1/2 from it. Hey, trying to get ahold of you! Recently got in touch with Janal an then saw her comment on Kari's blog about this "15th ward" reunion this Friday! My mom just called me about it Sunday! I am thinking of coming and would love to see you. It has been too long! It is time to catch up! Even though you are prego, who cares! Email me smrobinson00@hotmail.com or call 435-723-8593 or maybe I will try to get a hold of you! Miss ya!

Ludvigson Family said...

Happy Birthday Boston!!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun place. I can't believe Hayes and Livi did the fly!!! How stinkin cute was that???? Boston looks like he can really tear it up surfing!

Jenn Granum said...

I love that kid - he is so much fun! Happy Birthday, Buddy! And I can't believe that wing tunnel didn't rocket 20 pound Hayes into the ceiling! Good job being brave kiddos, I never would have guessed that they would lovwe that! I bet YOU were dying to go!

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday Boston!!!! He is such a great kid! It sounds like a perfect birthday for a 9 year old boy, what a cool place! Hayes and Olivia are too cute for words, that is so cool that they did that. I need to take Lauren there, it really looks like a neat place! Looks like you all have been having an awesome and jam packed summer...I am so behind at looking at everyone's blogs.

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Shannon,
oh how hilarious are those pics of Hayes and Olivia!! I love it! Mike wants to take Colee now!! Too cute!

Shannon said...

Hi Shannon,
I can't wait to see you and Boss around next year... Cal is stoked!Happy Bday buddy. Your life looks amazing through your blog, I could never keep up!! See you the fall.

Hayley Holliman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTON!!! I think you and Stone would really get along. Maybe sometime we will have to hang out so you can play. WAY TO GO on FLYING looks like you had fun!!

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

I just noticed the cute t-shirts Hayes and Olivia are wearing...CUTE!!!

dulces said...

Tell Boston I am glad he had such an incredible birthday! Holli was having pains off and on all day trying to get our #18 grandbaby here! she was worth waiting for. She really will be Boston's birthday buddy! We will see you Saturday. . .

{jane} said...

Happy Birthday, Boston!

What an amazing day, i love the pictures of Livi & Hayes sky diving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthay Boston. I can not believe your little ones did that sky diving thing. Oh my gosh they are brave. Emma would have totally freaked out. So cute!

Diana and Derek said...

Y'all are a fun family. Happy Birthday Boston! I love those pictures of Olivia and Hayes. Too fun. I hope you all get to see Taylor this weekend. I think he, Derek Pennington, and Boston are three peas in a pod. Thrill junkies. Love, diana

Buell Fam said...

Happy birthday Boston! What a fun day. I love the flying photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...