Wednesday, August 06, 2008

8 months Pregnant...

I wanted to have these pictures for my book, so i can remember what i looked like. I wish i would have had a Blog with my Triplet Pregnancy, cause i was a LOT Bigger than this and would have LOVED to have looked back to see the pictures!! haha
This baby girl has been as active as my Multiple Pregnancy (uh oh)! I have a feeling she will be a super fun Kid, maybe not the greatest baby though. ;)
I now am having Sleepless nights, Heartburn (morn- night) and serious Braxton-hicks. I just made my appt. to go in and have her on Sept. 16th early in the morning.
Yahoo!!

Olivia & her cousin Brynn, these two were so fun to watch this summer, they LOVED to play together.
My Sil Jane took these pictures before she left back home to Arizona... Thanks Jane!

~ We are all ready for school to start. We got all the Supplies and Shopping done and my kids are so excited to start school. Boston starts on the 20th and Hayes and Olivia start Pre school on the 21st.

Olivia said to me:
Olivia: Mom, are we going to school tomorrow?
Mom: No not yet, are you so excited to go to your new school?
Olivia: Yes, i want to go to school now and Nastics (gymnastics)
Hayes: i don't want to go to school, i will cry.
Olivia: Hayes you won't cry, i will give you a piece of gum.( while patting his back);)

She is such a mother and should be a great help to him in School. They have grown up so much this summer and are like little kids now. They seemed like babies for such a long time. They are seriously so funny together.

20 comments:

jt said...

You look so pretty shannon, you've got the glow. She is going to be a very fun baby, i'm happy to be an aunt again! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and is comfortable for you.

Harper Family said...

Shannon you look amazing! I can't wait to see this little girl she is going to be gorgeous I just know it! I hope she is a good baby for you :) Good luck with everything! I need to come see you guys! Im glad you didn't have this one early...I would have been really sad that I couldn't take care of her :) Hey my first day back to work is the 18th...maybe I will get to see you before you leave! Best of luck with your last month!!!

Stacy Stoddard said...

you are so cute pregnant, you look absolutely amazing.

Heather said...

They will be so glad to have each other in school! It makes a huge difference, I think.
And you do look amazing--and pregnant.

Diana and Derek said...

Too cute!!

Jackie said...

I'm so psyched to be so close to this little baby!! We'll only be a couple hours away!:D

Granum Family said...

It's not fair that you can look that good pregnant. You look gorgeous!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Hayes is so my Derek! He still crys when he goes to school!! hehehe He said he needs olivia to give him gum!!!hahaha

Buell Fam said...

Sept 16th is so soon! How exciting. You hardly look 8 months pregnant, no fair!!

Kierstin said...

You look beautiful Shan! I can't wait to meet your baby girl! Your convo with Hayes and Olivia is so priceless-they are so cute!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Shannon you are the PERFECT pregnant woman!!!!! Seriously! How darling is your little belly! I can't wait to meet the little one!

Anonymous said...

I love how you remember to journal what the cuties say! You look so fantastic and I an so happy that you have had such a great pregnancy this time! No surprises this month K:) Cya soon!

Jenn Granum said...

You look so great! Only one month left! I can't wait to see those 2 in preschool.

Ludvigson Family said...

You are a "hot" little pregnant ma ma! Seriously, you look great! I can't believe you only have 1 mo. left. The twins have really grown up lately, they will love pre-school!

Janel said...

You are too cute Shannon :) Avery is gonna start pre-school too and is so proud--she can't wait! Hopefully they'll do great!

Diana and Derek said...

Thank you for letting us come to your house. The kids had a great time with their cousins. I enjoyed talking to you! Thanks for the dinner too. You are one of the best looking pregnant ladies I have ever seen-and I have seen hundreds!

{jane} said...

H O T mama!

Heidi said...

Oh I wish I was where your at! You look beautiful!

Sara said...

What a darling little Mama you are! And on the home stretch, baby! I will still have 3 long LONG weeks left after you are done... sigh!

KATE said...

Shannon~ You're too adorable! I love the cute pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...