Thursday, August 28, 2008

Timpanogos Storytelling Festival

Boston's school had their first Field trip today.  I figured i better go to this one, Because it might be a while before i can go and help with his class.   It was up Provo Canyon at the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival.  It was so Great, Beautiful weather,  The stories were incredible, then the kids got their sack lunches and ate at the Park. 

Here is mine and Jane's Group of kids
{please excuse the guy who took our picture... oh Boy!}


After the Festival, eating lunch at the Park...
Then Boston and I headed off to get his Haircut.   He is now So spoiled that he doesn't like me to cut his hair because when he goes here he gets a Scalp massage and a HOT towel on his face...So pretty much i do not pamper him, when he needs a Haircut!! 
 {Plus i am too lazy right now}

6 comments:

{jane} said...

Such a fun day - I love the storytellers!!

OK, Boston's haircut is a crack-up! That's where I take KJ and he doesn't get a scalp massage or hot towel! I'm going to have to ask next time, because he would totally love that!

dulces said...

When Candace was in elementary she was chosen to present her at the Timp. storytelling Festival. It was great. . .we loved going and hearing all the stories!

KATE said...

Hey Savannah was there too, I didn't have a babysitter, so I couldn't go. I was sad! She had a great time tho! How fun!

Shannon said...

I wish I could have come... Cal said he got to ride with you and had a great time with Bos his new BFF, ha ha. Hope to see you before you have this babe of yours!! You look great.

Kierstin said...

How fun! I am so glad everyone is liking the new school!! I love Boston's haircut picture, he is so cute!!

Jenn Granum said...

This was such a cute field trip! I LOVE their school. They have such a great group of kids there. Good girl for braving this when you are about to POP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...