Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School...

I can't believe he is in "3rd" grade already! This is Boston's first day of School at a Brand new School. He is so excited and has been bugging us since the First grade to Go to "Ivy hall Academy" with his Best buddy Chase. It is such a cute little school and we are so excited about all the new things he will be doing this year.

He woke up all by himself this morning and got his uniform on, bed made and was ready to go by 8:00.
I packed a Suprise in his Lunch today, and am excited for him to see it. He also wanted (his request) WHITE Bread for his Sandwich. haha
I am already missing him and hoping he has a Fun Day!
He knows quite a bit of the kids that are in his class already, so he should do Great!



Boston & Mrs. Allen

11 comments:

Kierstin said...

He is so handsome! I can't believe that they are 3rd graders either...it goes by way too fast. I can't wait to hear how his day went! I am going to miss having my kids home all day too!

{jane} said...

He is so handsome! I love their uniforms, I bet they are having an awesome day!

Grandma Lu said...

He is such a cute kid! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

curryclan said...

Uniforms are great! How fun for him!

Heather said...

hope you had a happy first day, Bos! I can't believe he's already in 3rd grade.

Lindsay said...

The pool was so fun! It was the perfect day to go! Only a couple more weeks before it closes :(. You and your family are so beautiful!!!!

Jennifer Napierski said...

He looks so handsome and proper! I love having uniforms. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun the days before school started. Always sad to see Summer end.

KATE said...

How fun! I LOVE the first day of school!

Ludvigson Family said...

i wish we had uniforms, they are great! Boston looks so grown up, like a real "Ivy Leauge" student! I always thought he and Kennedi were in the same grade, she is in 4th grade. We dabated on weather or not to send her. If she were a boy we definitly would have held her back a year.

Jenn Granum said...

Chase is just dying to go to school with Bos! Boston has been calling him and giving him daily updates and Chase is just so excited!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

How fun for Boston and Chase to be going to the same school. What a handsome little guy. Cant wait for Ivy to get here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...