Friday, August 15, 2008

Guess who has Braces?

oh yah! Boston just got them on yesterday. Our Orthodontist "Dr Fairbanks"{who is seriously amazing} does this new thing where he puts just 4 braces on kids who are around 8 & 9 and they wear them for about 6-9 months, to help bring down the first four teeth before the K9 teeth come in. So we are on Phase 1 and Don't let him fool you...He is loving it! They showed him how to brush his teeth and gave him all this stuff and he has seriously brushed like 6 times today!

6 comments:

jt said...

He looks so grown up!

One month from today your little babe. That's going to fly by!

Heather said...

Holy cow! I didn't get braces until the day before I started high school. Lucky kid.

Heidi said...

Isn't he the best! Thats who my kids go to. Jadyn got her first set off already and will get her second set in the next 6 months! He has been so patient with Jesse ripping his wire out all the time...Yeah just ask him! lol! You probably go to his provo office? He has one in Highland too! Its crazy to see Boston so grown up!

dulces said...

I didn't realize Boston needed braces. Better to get them at a young age.

Ludvigson Family said...

I was just telling Justin I need to get Kennedi in for a consult. She wants braces and in so excited to get them, whats up with that?

Jenn Granum said...

He looks so grown up! Chase thinks braces are sweet. We should probably get him in for a consult, but his teeth don't look that bad to me, but then again, neither did Boston's. Back to school night tonight! Call me and let me know how it goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...