Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rock Climbing Camp...

This has been Boston's Favorite Camp all Summer! It is 4 days for 4 hours at the "Rock Quarry". He ROCKS at it, and at the end of the day they let the kids do the "King Swing" where you swing from the Top Floor and hang on to the Rocks and Start Climbing. They did Obstacle Courses, Learned how to do the Knots and Balaying (sp?)


And of course Hayes & Olivia had to try it out when we would pick him up daily.
and on his last day they had a Pizza Party! Charlee went to camp the last day with him too

6 comments:

KATE said...

That sounds like tons of fun! I bet he loved it!

Ludvigson Family said...

How cool that they have all those different kinds of camps there. I wish we had a little more ctivities like that around here, the kids would love it. Looks like Boston did a great job climbing, did they have harnesses small eneough for Hayz and Liv? Too cute.

{jane} said...

rock climbing camp ROCKS! I'm a bit bummed we missed the 2nd week with everyone, just so many good things going on! Hayes & Livi look cute, as always!

Anonymous said...

You are such a busy family, always doing something fun with your kids. I ran into your friend Jenn while we were in Maui and I got to meet Kelli. Funny the places you meet people.

Jenn Granum said...

Sad we missed this. My boys LOVE rock climbing camp! I bet Boston rocks at it - he is such a skinny-but-strong-little bugger!

Heather said...

That looks so fun--but I could never do it with my fear of heights. I need to take my boys once!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...