Sunday, August 24, 2008

Congratulations Jackie & Justin...

My Sweet little Niece Jackie just got Married on Friday! She has wanted to be Married in the Salt Lake Temple her whole life, so she had her Dream come true. It was an absolutely beautiful day.

This is the 2nd grandchild to be married. Her mom is my Sister Rachel, we had all but 1 cousin there to celebrate (Garrett is in the MTC) I still don't think i am old enough for these little Nieces and Nephews to be getting married already, UGH...It seems like Yesterday she was just little Jackie, Time goes by fast!
We had such a FABULOUS, long weekend of Festivities with all the Cousins. These kids are hilarious to be around and we LOVE every minute of it!

The beautiful Bride and Groom with my Beautiful little babies, which she just adores.

My Sister Rachel and Grace, her youngest daughter

All the Bridesmaids/Groomsmen/flower girls

Olivia & Witney

Charlee, Boston & Cade

Olivia, Camry, & Angel Blowing bubbles while waiting for the Bride and Groom

Some of the Cousins having way too much fun!

Hayes, Boston & Olivia

Justin with the Boy cousins, striking the "Sexy" pose

My cute and Adorable little family ( i am 9 months Pregnant)

My niece Shae caught the Bouquet of flowers

This is all the Johnson Cousins! They are so much fun to be around, crazy but fun!

5 comments:

Emily said...

ha! i look more pregnant than you... oh wait i'm not pregnant at all!??

{jane} said...

Your family is beautiful! You are smokin' 9 months pregnant mama!

The wedding/weekend looks fun, I bet your kids had a blast with all those cousins!

Jenn Granum said...

I love the pic of the whole wedding party - I can tell Brody is being NAUGHTY! You and your family look darling! Congrats to Jackie!

Diana and Derek said...

Great pictures and a great time! We are so glad that we have raised calm and well behaved children. Hayes has been such a horrible influence on our boys. Let's do it again.

dulces said...

what a wild weekend! I love the girl's little black and white polka dot dresses. . .way too cute! Lots of kids---I don't think you were hurting for babysitters!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...