Saturday, August 02, 2008

The "County" Swim meet

Boston made it to The "Gold" Swim meet! This is where all of the Best swimmers in the County go. We woke up this morning at 6am and went to the Payson Pool for the 7:30 am
County meet!
Boston went to take off his Swim jacket and pants for his first race and had NO Swimsuit on!! Ugh... I had it all laying out on his bed, How do you forget to put on your Swimsuit when you are going to a SWIM MEET??!! He was a little bummed out about that, but while his dad rushed home to grab his suit (30 min. drive) we borrowed Caden Granum's sweatshorts he had on for the first 2 races. Thanks Caden! So Boston didn't start out his morning very Pumped!

Boston competed in 5 events today...

Individual Medley Relay~ First Place (He swam the Backstroke)

Freestyle~3rd place/ 19:68

Butterfly~2nd Place/21.95 ( he posted an "A" time, which is awesome)

Backstroke~4th /24.31 (he usually is 1st place in this one, but didn't do his best time, oops)


{his buddies on the team who WON and Plaqued for the IM relay}

Boston diving off for the Freestyle Relay


He ended up with 2 first places, a 2nd place and 3rd place. Which he will get all plaques in.
He is such a Great little swimmer, and swims every stroke so Perfect! We are so
proud of you Boston. Way to end the Season!
You would think he was quite exhausted after 4 hours of a swim meet. We were! He came home and went to a Birthday party at "Jump On it" {Trampoline place} and then to his Indoor Soccer game! This kid ROCKS!!

I also got my copy of this today...

8 comments:

{jane} said...

way to go, Boston!

* We drove by Barnes & Noble last night, they were sponsoring a special event for the new book, it was CRAZY, women were walking around looking like vampires, even red contact lenses!

Jenn Granum said...

He is such a good little athlete! His butterfly ripped and I can't believe he had to swim the first 2 events in caden's shorts! I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn! Thanks so much - you are a sweetheart. I'll miss you these next few weeks. Keeps that baby in until I get back!

jt said...

Forgot his suit? ahhh! Nice of Cory to go get it too. Way to go, Boston, on a great season!

Thanks again for having us the other night for the invasion.

Let me know if the book is good! I'll have to hunt down a copy for our collection.

KATE said...

Way to go Boston! What a little Stud!

~Of course you got your copy of Breaking Dawn today! How far are you already? I'm re-reading them in order, so I haven't gotten it yet. Can't wait though!!

Kierstin said...

Way to go Boston!! I just ordered Breaking Dawn I can't wait to read it!

Ludvigson Family said...

Way to go Boston! It sounds like you had a great meet, and have some fast times.
I can't wait to get my copy of breaking dawn, I want to reread the last one, I read it a long time ago. I read them all in like 1 week.

Jackie said...

Yay for breaking dawn! I'm taking it slow!!! I'm only about half way through it! LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!!

Jennifer Napierski said...

I just finished the book. I thought it was really good. I especially loved the first half. So fun. We'll have to chat about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...