Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grandpa has been here...

My Dad and Madge have been staying at my house along with my Brother Darren and his family, and my kids have been in Heaven! Grandpa plays this super fun game with them called "Run Sheepy Run" It is Tradition (we used to play this when we were little) where the kids have to run from one side of the couch to the other without getting hit by him. Don't let this old man fool you, he will play and he will play Hard! Boston has been dying to play this with him all weekend so today we finally played!



Hayes was Hilarious. He didn't quite understand the game so instead he started Tackling Grandpa.
We also played a whole lot with our cousins. We went to the Pool, Played Football, Played Dart guns wars (in my house with the big kids) Golfed and then after it was Dark, they all went out to the Golf course with Glow in the dark Balls....They LOVED it!



6 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Savannah wants to know why you do all the fun stuff when were not there!

{jane} said...

oh my gosh, that all sounds so much fun!

Kierstin said...

How fun! Your dad sounds so cool!! You have lots of new posts...it sure looks like you have been having a blast! Congratulations to your niece and her new husband-what a cute couple! You look great Shannon and I cannot wait to meet your new baby girl...she will be here so soon!

Janel said...

Glad you got to spend time with your family this weekend. Your fam is so much fun--I have many memories of them!

John and Ann Tolman said...

Sounds like you had alot of fun. How nice everyone could be together for such a wonderful event! Doesn't sound like much longer and it will be your turn for all the attention. I'll be thinking about you...good luck!

Jenn Granum said...

Your dad is seriously a blast! I love him and Madge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...