Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'night owls'

Our president's weekend was spent with lots of advil and tylenol.  
I had a sick hubby and kiddos to tend to.  they all had high fevers and strep throat! ugh.
 Everyone was sick but Boston and me. 

We all had big plans of hitting the slopes multiple times this weekend. 
 Alta and Snowbird got 35" of fresh powder on sunday so we were all pumped
 to get out and ski on 'presidents day'. 
this was killing Boston!

so boston and i escaped with my niece shae for some night skiing at sundance on 
monday night.
it was Awesome!  
The weather was beautiful and i was surprised at how much powder 
Sundance had.  and the best part, NO lines!!
It was so fun to ski under the lights.


so my thoughts on night skiing?... LOVE IT!

{pictures are all from my camera phone, sorry!} 



4 comments:

{jane} said...

cutest night owls ever - looks so fun!

Jenn Granum said...

That looks so fun! I was laughing at your Justin Bieber comment on my blog. FYI - I was totally singing in the theater too! Such a shame we live so far apart. We are both big nerds - but at least we think we are fun. Ha! And yes, Daughtry was awesome and we thought of you and Boston the whole time. Wish we could have done that together. We were right up front and Chase kept saying that he couldn't believe he was seeing him live and so close up!

Kierstin said...

I am so sorry that everyone was sick...hope everyone is feeling better! Your pictures look like so much fun! I used to love night skiing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful night and glad you three got to have fun! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...