Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween Party...

My little nephew Brody had his 4th birthday yesterday.  He LOVES Halloween so my sister Mindy threw him a "Halloween party!" He was loving it.
We had a Cake walk, Musical chairs, haunted house, and a Pumpkin cake.

I came dressed as a Witch and made "Witches Brew" for the Kids.  Brody was Loving putting all the Disgusting ingredients in the Drink.  
The kids love this!

{ I will give directions on my next post, i am making it for my kids for Family night tomorrow}


Cade{Peyton manning}, Boston {Richard Simmons}, Me {witch} Hayes {BUZZ} Olivia {Jesse}

Brody and I making the Witches brew

Brody & his Mama

12 comments:

Cassy said...

Hahahaha! I LOVE Boston's costume!

Granum Family said...

I am laughing so hard... how does Boston even know who Richard Simmons is???? Hillarious! Cute party!

Kierstin said...

I have seriously never laughed so hard at a blog post, ever! Boston looks AWESOME!!!! That costume is perfect, too funny!! You all look so cute in your costumes. Looks like a great party, how fun!

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like a fun party! I love all of the costumes. Boston is hilarious!

{jane} said...

happy birthday Brodee!

I am dying over Boston's costume, that is just so awesome - but he is going to FREEZE on Halloween!

Esther Attridge said...

Love the idea of a halloween birthday party! I can't believe Boston wanted to be Richard Simmons - hillarious

Andrea Marie said...

Boston's costume is so great!! He's such a funny kid! This party looks like a lot of fun!

Buell Fam said...

So cute! I can't believe that Brody is 4!

Heather said...

I need all your fun Halloween ideas for the boys' class party this year. I have two weeks to plan...I can do it! I especially need to do the witches' brew.

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love cute Brody. He would come over every once in awhile to stacias when i watched her kids. Cute pictures! You look great Shannon!

Harper Family said...

I swear you are the cutest mom! You have such great ideas! I want to be a cute momma like you :)

Jenn Granum said...

Brody is so cute. He looks so happy making the witches brew.
You are the best aunt in the world!
I love Brody and Mindy blowing our imaginary candles!
Boston is hilarious. It makes it even funnier that he is stick thin! I still think you need to put sweatin to the oldies on his shirt so people know who he is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...