Monday, October 06, 2008

SURGERY

Oh these "Sweet Things"...

Hayes & Olivia had Birthmarks removed this morning. We decided to have them done by a Plastic Surgeon to avoid bad scarring. They had to be put under for about 20 minutes to do the Procedures. We started at 7 am and came home around 11am. They were loving their Tiger Smocks that they had to put on and their name tags around their Ankle. The nurses at Timpanogos Hospital were so great with them.
We were so worried the whole time, but they were AWESOME Little Troopers! Olivia's was on her Bum and kind of big, Hayes' was small like a mole size on his Chest. Both are Doing great and are actually running around being Crazy.

We're so glad it's over and just a couple of days on Motrin and they are Good!

{these pictures are from Cory's cell phone, not too Bad?!}

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everything went well and that Hayes and Olivia were so good about everything! Happy healing now:)

{jane} said...

sounds like everything went smoothly - they are total troopers!

Cassy said...

Good to hear they did so well! They are the cutest!

dulces said...

They were soooo good! But when I saw them in the hospital beds a flood of preemie days memories came to mind! I was relieved when the nurse said they could go home in 15 minutes! No matter how minor the surgery is; it is always a worry--especially when they are still so small. I love being their Nana!!!

Kierstin said...

They are so sweet!! I am so glad that they did so well, surgery is never a fun thing...glad it is over!

Jenn Granum said...

Oh they are so cute and I'm so glad it's over. I've been worried about them going under anesthetic. I hope they recover quickly, especially Livy as I'm sure hers is much more painful!

Britt said...

Glad to hear your twins are doing good. Surgery is NEVER fun!

I scrolled down and saw all your cute posts...your new baby is adorable! I hope you are doing well recovering. Your kids are all so cute and Boston has always been so nice to Maddie. He is a great kid.

Also, I do know your cousin Elliott and his wife Katie. They are great! We have "hung out" a few times and they seem really nice. What a small world!

curryclan said...

They look so cute and so tiny in those big beds! Do they have stitches? Ugh

John and Ann Tolman said...

Glad everything went well. We will call you some time next week so we can take a peek at Ivy! Can't wait!!!

jt said...

HOpe they will heal quickly and that they will be up and playing around soon. So cute in the little gowns and red socks.

Candace said...

That is the part of motherhood I am not looking forward to so much- It makes me sad when they have to go through stuff like that. Makes you wish you could just trade places and do it for them. What good little troopers though! I am so glad everything went well!

Hayley Holliman said...

HoLy CrAp GiRl!!! I Seriously don't know how in the world you do it all. You are ONE amazing mom, and deserve a Gold Medal. {Not even kidding}...

Esther Attridge said...

I'm glad they're doing well - you have such cute kiddos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...