Monday, October 13, 2008

"Witches Brew"

This is a Great Idea for School Parties...
I do this every year in Boston's Class, ever since Kindergarten and the Kids LOVE it...
Ghost's blood {Cherry 7 up}
Spiders {spider rings}
Worms & Guts {gummy worms}
Vampire baby teeth {tips of candy corn}
Vampire blood {red food coloring}
Frankensteins hand {frozen ice from a glove}
Mummy Dust {sugar}
Bat eyes {ice cubes with blueberries}
and the best part...
Witches Breath {dry ice}
Cast a spell and then the kids get to drink it!!
We had the kids throwing in some of the stuff and the little ones were LOVING it! It's so funny to see their faces when you are making it.


Hayes & Olivia thought it was so cool, especially with the Dry ice!

6 comments:

Cindy Merris said...

I seriously think you are the most amazing person I know. Thank you for being my example!

Janel said...

You are too cute Shannon! Love it!

Britt said...

Maddie still talks about when you did this in Mrs. Whittaker's 1st grade class. She loved it! In fact, she asked if I would do it this year for her class party...I am so glad you posted the recipe. Thanks!

Jenn Granum said...

They LOVE this! We are going to have to get creative and change it up from year to year so it stays exciting. Thanks for having us over to share it!

Ludvigson Family said...

How fun!I am in charge of Kennedi and Stetson's parties this year. I am totally going to make this witches brew. Thanks for posting the recipe.

{jane} said...

you are the queen of the witches brew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...