Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy "OCTOBER!"

First off, a hundred "thank you's" to all of my family and friends for the Many dinners and Treats that you have brought to our family! We are still being Fed...and LOVE it!

I Love this time of year, especially now since it has been in the 80's, it is so awesome. I look forward to Conference, the Pumpkin Patch, Corn Mazes, Daylight savings, Watching my kids change into 100 costumes, School parties, and MY Birthday!

Since it is October 1st, i decided to get all of my Halloween stuff out and Decorate. I changed all of my Wallflowers out and got all the Halloween Books and DVD's ready for the Month.


My favorite Wallflower is "Pumpkin" and it smells so good. I usually mix it with "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin", and "Leaves"


Another favorite is FALL Cooking! Soups, Bread bowls, dinner in a pumpkin, etc. I can't wait to make all sorts of yummy Pumpkin desserts. One of my Favorites is Williams Sonoma "Sprinkles Cupcake mix" it is seriously so good.

After School today, i had some Surprises for the kids, and of course these Yummy Halloween Cupcakes...

They were so excited to see this...
Their Halloween Baskets filled with Halloween treats and Prizes! Glow in the Dark Jammies, and Their Costumes, which is a HUGE hit around here...
Oh and The baby got one this year too...


Hayes & Olivia are a little OBSESSED with Toy Story this year. Here they are watching the movie and wouldn't even look at me for a Picture. They are so cute, and get into total Character.

18 comments:

Buell Fam said...

How do you do all of that with a brand new baby? You are truly amazing!

Shannon said...

Heather, she's called "Lacey" haha

{jane} said...

Happy October!!!

I LOVE that picture of Olivia & Hayes, oh my gosh, way too cute!

I am dying to put up Halloween decorations but I have this "pact" with myself to not start celebrating Halloween until we have celebrated Sela's birthday, I don't want anything to overshadow her day! So, this weekend I will get on it! But, way to go, Supermama!!!

Granum Family said...

You win the super mom of the year award... I am still feeling overwhelmed and Kenzie is 4 months! Love the picture of Hayes and Olivia...too cute!

Cassy said...

Glad you finally found the Buzz and What's-her-name costumes. hehe. You are so cute with all their surprises for October!

Anonymous said...

Wow Shan, I think this is the first time I've seen you change your background:) I love that you have such creative ideas!!!! I too love all the fall foods, soup is such a favorite. We have to wait for December for the real cool down here though;)The kiddo's look so cute in their new p.J's.

John and Ann Tolman said...

Your family is TOO CUTE!Can we come see your new baby and rest of the family maybe in two weeks before we take Jordan to the MTC. I'll call...

Heather said...

Cute baskets for the kiddos! Lulu is still telling me "Mom! My hold Baby Iby!" It is so cute.

Daphne said...

Um...did you forget that you just had a baby and you're not supposed to be competing for mother-of-the-year right now. I'm thinking to myself, I haven't even fished out the Halloween bin after pleadings from my children and my baby's 5. So would you knock it off! (Actually, I'm stealing some of your ideas...)

Idaho Penningtons said...

That picture of the toy story crew is so cute!!!

Kierstin said...

I LOVE this time of year too, it is so much fun! I love all of your pictures. Hayes and Olivia look adorable in their Toy Story costumes...so cute!! Ivy is so darling, I can't wait to see you guys again.

PMClan said...

First, Boston project is awesome, Good Job! And second WOW!! Is it easter already? ha ha. You go all out for Halloween!! I love the kids in buzz and jessie--HOW CUTE!! Where did you find those really cute balloons!! What a fun mom you are!

Ludvigson Family said...

Seeing all of you festivities gets me in the mood to did out all the decor. and costumes! Way cute pic. of Hayze and Olivia! Where did you get the cute costumes?

Katie said...

I put out my sweet Cinnamon pumpkin wall flower today. I was looking at these cute baby shoes, I think that Ivy needs some. http://www.heelarious.com/index.php

Jenn Granum said...

How do you have the time to be the cutest mom ever with a brand new baby?

Shannon said...

Shan... what you said on my blog was sooooo thoughtful, what a sweetheart!... and I am totally in when you are up for training, let's do it.

Confession: I along with apparantly ever other mom reading your blog stole this idea for October... I wanted to do something nice for my boys for chiefin' it out in the rain at the marathon. They told me I was the best mom ever, and that it was like a surprise early Christmas!!

...why do you always have to set the bar so dang high, huh?!! hahaha.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KATE said...

Holy Cow, you amaze me!

Jessie and Woody are the cutest things I've EVER seen!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...