Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch...

We started our Fall Break with "Cornbelly's" at Thanksgiving point. Their pumpkin patch is one of our favorites with so many activities for the kids to do. We went with Tasha's family and ate lunch at the Deli then headed over to the Scarecrow Festival where we met up with Jenn and Roxy's families. It was a little bit crowded, but the kids had a blast!



They had this Jumping Bubble that the kids would jump on and it was so fun!


{Tasha and Carson}



The kids LOVED the slide! I think it was their favorite part of the whole day.


Olivia didn't LOVE it as much as the Boys! haha

She did love it when she went down with Myla


The Horse train...

{Carson & Hayes}




What would it be like to go to Farm Country and not ride the BULL?!! This was Seriously so awesome, Boston hung on for quite a while too.
My sweet baby slept the Whole time, what an angel...


And of course the Pumpkins! Hayes was thinking he had big muscles to carry this Ginormous Pumpkin! haha


7 comments:

Cassy said...

So fun! I can't wait to take Rayne again this year!

{jane} said...

i love the pictures. i love Ivy in her all-hot pink clothes. i love the pictures of Hayes and Livi with the pumpkins. i love how cute you are with your two boys and two girls, how cute are all of you!

Lucrecia said...

Hi Shannon, I have no idea what the Scarecrow Festival is. I've been asking around but no one seems to know. It looks like fun though...

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

that looks like so much fun!! We were at the animal farm just last week and almost went over but I think Colee is just a little too young...maybe next year.
PS...didn't you just have a baby?? You of course look amazing!!!

Jenn Granum said...

You got some great pictures! Where are the ones I got of you pulling sweet tricks on the bouncy thing? I love the one of Livy crying going down the slide - is that mean? Next year, you and I are all over the bull riding thing! I totally wanted to do it!

Isaac and Lea said...

Your kids jumping on the jump toy are so funny! Cutest kids! So yeah... I dont know what we are going to name the baby... I actually made a crazy agreement with Isaac. I SIGNED a contract with him stating that if I got the house that I wanted then he could have final say on the babies name. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!! So as soon as he lets me know what the name will be I will let you know... Just pray for me!!!!

Paytin28 said...

Hey, i saw your blog,and i just had to tell you that i think your kids are so adroable! and i love their names.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...