Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hansen "Trunk-or-Treat" Party

Last night was the Annual "Hansen Halloween Party!" If you couldn't already tell, We LOVE Halloween! I love Dressing up and going to all the Parties. Cory, however is just a good sport, it's not his Favorite, but he dresses up every year regardless {He's the Best!}


Cory & I themed our Costumes around Hayes & Olivia. "TOY STORY 2" My kids are obsessed with Buzz lightyear and Woody, so how appropriate to have their Dad be Woody!

The Party was so fun. The kids did a Cakewalk, Costume Parade, got Awards & then we Trunk Or Treated! I am still amazed at how much candy they came home with!!


Little Bo Peep {Shannon}, My Sheep {Ivy}, Woody {Cory}
Jesse {Olivia}, Buzz {Hayes} & of course Boston {Richard Simmons}
I love how Hayes and Olivia LOVED our costumes, they kept calling us by name the whole night {little bo peep, and Woody}.


Boston did not want to match us, so he went with the Best Costume of all...
Richard Simmons

BUZZ {eating a cupcake}

Jesse

Little Bo Peep and her Sheep

Woody & Bo Peep

Gangsta's
I loved this one of Lacey and Tyson & Ziggy {yes even the dog was a Gangsta}

The Curry's as "Super Hero's"
I am very proud of you John for Dressing up. haha!!!

Most of my pictures didn't turn out so great, their was something weird with my camera. I must have had it on a different setting. Sorry! Check out Tasha's Blog for some more great pictures of the Party!
Everyones costumes were so fun!!


15 comments:

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Shannon your family looked so stinking cute!!

Granum Family said...

How cute are you guys!!! I love how you went all out and Cory was a good sport for dressing up!

becky said...

what fantastic costumes!!!!! i love dressing up!

Heather said...

I really tried with your camera. Sorry!!!!!

{jane} said...

omg, you are awesome! What a cute Little Bo Beep you are with your sheep, i love it! All your kids look awesome, Cory is an awesome Man for dressing up! Still, Boston is my favorite...each time I see a picture of him in that costume I am dying!

Janel said...

Could you guys be any cuter??!!

Grandma Lu said...

YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! I love that Cory dressed up! What a sweet family! I need to see your baby!

jt said...

we miss going to that party-it doesn't look like it was too cold this year! was it?

love the costumes.

KATE said...

Oh my holy cow, your family is so stinkin cute!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Looks like fun! I love the little sheep! She is so cute!! Can't wait to see her!!

Jackie said...

next year justin and I are raiding your closet and stealing halloween costumes! We have to go to a party tomorrow and have no idea what to even be yet!!

Diana and Derek said...

Boston, What are you thinking? That is hilarious!! What fun! Derek goes as a mean, old, short, fat, near-sighted, bald guy every year (day)!

Ludvigson Family said...

It looks like the party was fun, I am bumbed we missed it this year. I love the costumes, so cute. We aren't even dressing up this year, we will be in the Mountains zip lining, repelling and 4 wheeling on Halloween.

Jenn Granum said...

You guys are the cutest and Boston is hilarious! You have the funnest family!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Shannon where did you get that costume? It is the cutest thing I have seen. How do you look so fabulous after just having your fifth kid? That is amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...