Saturday, October 25, 2008

the the the..."Grinch"


{A 3 yr. old Conversation}
While talking about "the Grinch"Movie...

Livi- -"The Grinch is mean, i don't like him, he's so scary."

Hayes - "If you yuv (love) the Grinch Yivi (Livi), he will yuv (love) you".

Mom - "The Grinch is naughty at first & then he turns so nice, he's not scary".

Olivia -"mom i will hide behind you so the Grinch doesn't get me"

Hayes - "I will save you Yivi"


Hayes is such a sweet Brother, even though he can be a little crazy. But the bottom line with him is you don't mess with Livi's! ;)

They say the Funniest stuff together, i wish i could remember all of it!
I think this is my Fav. age!!

9 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I love 3 - 11! Then it gets a little scary for a few years - then 17 - up is the greatest!!!
Yes please email me a picture so he can see what it will look like that would be great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you remember to post some of the cute conversations that you have with the kido's!!!! I wish I would have done that when Ben was 3, he alway and still does make us laugh! Nick is super funny too, he just never wanted to talk when he was 3:)

Jenn Granum said...

They are so cute and have such a darling bond. Crew tries to be part of the gang but fails most of the time cause they just love each other so much!
PS - You are one of the only ones I know who would have CHristmas movies out already. Don't deny it! You know you are already listening to Christmas music,too!

{jane} said...

they are so cute. i just love three year olds. Dusty and I totally don't get baby hungry, we always get 3-year old hungry and have another baby!

Lacey Bean said...

how cute is that, I love it. they are so darling together. They really are at such a fun age. They are such a blast to hang out with.

Grandma Lu said...

That is so sweet! They are lucky to have each other!

Granum Family said...

I love how close they are! So cute and fun!

Candace said...

That is so cute! They are cute little buddies!

Cassy said...

Kids are so cute, they should come with tape recorders!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...