Monday, February 16, 2009

5 months old...


Ivy is eating Rice Cereal and Loves squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes.  She laughs all the time and is the happiest little baby.  I love when she sees me walk in the room, she follows me with her eyes until i look at her and then she just gets so excited!  She is Rolling over and is grabbing things and putting it in her mouth.  no tooth yet, but she is definitely teething!

We love her to pieces and can't stop kissing her...

She has the cutest little dimple on her left cheek and it is so fun to see it when she is smiling.



Side note~

Olivia was playing house with her Polly pockets with Hayes & he was the little kid.
They didn't know i was listening.  i heard her yell at her pretend little kids {in her high sweet voice} "It's time for Bed, now lay down!"  hahaha  
Sounds like i need to change my night time voice! hee hee


My sister Mindy came by to grab something and heard Ivy crying and said to Hayes and Olivia "wheres my baby?" and Hayes said "she's not your baby, she's my baby!"  and then Mindy said teasing "No, she's my cute little baby!" and Hayes said "You need to go home!" hahaha   

9 comments:

The Armantrout family said...

She is so cute! I love her big bright eyes! I can't believe she is already 5 months old WOW

Cassy said...

I love the things kids say! Hayes is the cutest little protective brother, isn't he? Ivy is darling and we can't wait to meet her in June!

Buell Fam said...

Ivy is just so cute! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Granum Family said...

Her little dimple is the cutest thing ever!!! And Hayes and Olivia crack me up, so funny!

Heidi said...

She is so dang cute!! I love every stage as they start to grow! Its so fun!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!!! I love her cute headband did you make it?

Ludvigson Family said...

I can't believe she is already 5 mo old. She looks a lot like Livi! So cute.

Amberly said...

She is darling! I love her smile! It goes by way too fast, doesn't it?

Me said...

She is so adorable Shannon! Ilove her smile!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...