Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidents day...

We spent the holiday sledding at Rock Canyon Park. It was so warm outside & we were all a little over dressed. Boston brought his friend Luke and Tasha & John met us up there.

Boston & Luke were so crazy and did so many sweet tricks off of these jumps. I am sure they are feeling it now!


Daddy & Hayes
{excuse Hayes' glasses, but it was bright and he wanted glasses so this was all we had. Lol }


Luke & Boston


My snow Angel all bundled up


Vinny eating snow.


Tasha & Carson


Luke Surfing


Boston flying off of these jumps, it was so fun to watch these two, most landings were crash landings. ha ha




Yahoooooo


Weeee...



After sledding, we went to "Sammy's Burgers" in provo and it was delicious. They are Famous for their Pie Shakes and Believe me, They are good! Boston said that this is now his new Favorite Restaurant, it's that good!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend the day!!!!

Diana and Derek said...

It looks like a lot of fun. Your pictures are great as always. I love the ones of Ivy. Haley just wants to hold her and kiss her. We miss you guys!

Granum Family said...

Oh how fun! Ivy looks adorable all bundled up and Boston's tricks look awesome!

Cassy said...

That would be the only reason I would want to live near snow, just for days like that!

Jackie said...

hey shan... I'm using a picture of livy for my actual photoshop project in class.... hope you don't mind:) I stole it off of your smugmug:)

Jenn Granum said...

What awesome jumps! Looks like a fun day!

Me said...

That looks like so much fun! I wanna go!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I totally miss the snow ... oh well. Totally dig Hayes' glasses ... where can I get a pair (hee hee)? Olivia's hair looks totally blonde in the first picture. Is she getting blonder, or have I just been totally dense and she's been that blonde all along?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...