Monday, February 09, 2009

Camry's Birthday Party...


was at Build -a-Bear workshop and it was the cutest little party ever! Camry is our little cousin and Olivia's bestest buddy!   She just turned "5" so Olivia and Camry will always get to be the same age for 1 month.  It is so funny too, b/c Camry is so tall for her age and my little monkeys are just Tiny.
I loved how each child got to make their own build a bear and take it home.  The kids all loved it and Camry had the Cutest Build a Bear Cake. 

Happy Birthday Camry...


Olivia stuffing her Bear.


Hayes washing the Bear.


All the Birthday party kids.
(my two are on the right, hee hee)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun birthday for Camry! I was so into Teddy bears at the age of 5! I would have loved building my own:)

Jenn Granum said...

What a cute party! Your kids do look like peanuts next to Camry, but I think Camry would make Caden look like a peanut, too. She is so tall! Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...