Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!


Here is my once a year blog post for my beautiful wife of 13 years.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.  It seems like yesterday that we got married (even though we look quite a bit different.  You are hot and I still had baby chub face).  Five kids later and you still have the energy of a 10 year old and you look amazing.  You are more beautiful than ever and you are still my best friend.  I am grateful for the challenges we have faced and conquered together and the life lessons learned from them.  I am grateful for the wonderful Mother you are to our children and for all the sacrifices you make for our family to make sure our lives aren't boring.  I am so grateful for the joy and happiness that abounds in you because you brighten every ones day that is around you.  
You truly bring out the best in me and our entire family and for this I am eternally grateful to have you as my wife!  Thanks for the best 13 years of my life and for many more to come (if I can keep up.  My bones are feeling a little achy lately).  I love you!

Cory

14 comments:

{jane} said...

ohhh, cory, what a sweetheart you are! happy anniversary!

that picture is classic! Shannon, I would have never recognized you! Your hair is so dark! It's like your same great smile, but not you! hehe.

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary!

Granum Family said...

Cory you need to tell Bryan to do this! Very cute :) What a hot couple too!

Idaho Penningtons said...

OOOOOO! A little sappy!! I think I even shed a tear!! hehehehhe

Kierstin said...

SO sweet!! Happy Anniversary you two!

Nelson Family said...

Very cute!! Happy Anniversary!!

Nelson Family said...

Very cute!! Happy Anniversary!!

Fionna said...

Cory, that was precious!!! Happy Anniversay to both of you.

Diana and Derek said...

Lots of husband points for that one.

Cassy said...

So sweet! We love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

Lucrecia said...

I hope Cory got some sweet action for that one! What a stud:) I definately wouldn't have recognized you with dark hair. Either way you look stunning on your wedding day!

Shannon said...

You're a babe and the post is adorable.

Jenn Granum said...

Cory is the cutest - I love him! You two were so young and sexy - still are! Happy anniversary!

Esther Attridge said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet husband you have - writing an awesome post and taking you to Bride Wars!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...