Thursday, February 26, 2009

Arizona Cousins


80 degree weather
Zipline over the Pool
Jumping/falling into the Pool
Playing with Rocky {the dog}
Skateboarding
Basketball nonstop
IPod Playing
Scottsdale Horse Show
Staying up Late
Tia Rosa's
Fresh & Easy
BBQ's
Strawberries & Creme Smoothies from Starbucks
Shopping at the Scottsdale Mall
 {my fav mall}
laughing
Eating Delicious Food
Running the Canal
Late night Gym workouts
Playing on the Playgrounds
spending time with Great Grandparents
&
Of course, Playing with the Taylor cousins

=

A fabulous Time...






Brynn couldn't leave Ivy alone, she was so adorable and just loving her new little cousins so much.





Oh and Guess who has 2 new teeth...


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun and such nice warm weather!!! Ivy is growing way toooo fast!

Me said...

I love that picture of Ivy! I want to be in Arizona if it is with all the "perks" you had! Looks like so much fun!

KATE said...

Holy cow Ivy is gorgeous!!

Granum Family said...

i'm jealous of the weather, the family time and the food :) What a fun trip. And seriously, Ivy is beautiful. I just love her.

Janel said...

I don't think Ivy could get any cuter!! Steven lives in Peoria, so that's where we spent our week--we loved it!

{jane} said...

fun! my gosh, what an awesome home and awesome pool! I love that boston is going across that zipline above the pool with his clothes on!

congrats ivy on two teeth, she's getting so big! Totally adorable!

Jacq said...

Oh that makes me miss Scottsdale! Your family is too cute. Congrats to Ivy with her two new teeth!

Cassie and Chad said...

Oh Shannon I am so jelouse!
That looks like a blast! And oh yum...I love Tia Rosas!!! Next time you go you've gotta try Geckos Mexican...Super yummy too!!!

Jenn Granum said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast - and packed in quite a lot in just a few days! The zip line over the pool looks awesome and Ivy is so precious!

Rachel said...

Ivy is so beautiful Shannon! She has a perfect little face.

Ludvigson Family said...

Zip line over the pool????How fun is that! Looks like a fun trip. Thanks for posting pics of the horse show. I've always wanted to go but have never made it! It was fun to see some pics. Thanks!

Kierstin said...

How fun! Arizona sounds awesome! I love those pics of Ivy-she is DARLING!!!!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I want to go to the Arizona Cousins' house! Love the zip line over the pool. What I wouldn't give for 80 degree weather right now, too!

jt said...

Thanks for coming to visit us! We had a great time and are still missing you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...