Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Heart" day at Preschool...


These two little Monkeys were so hyper before school today.  They knew they were having a Party and passing out their Valentine treats. They were so cute and so fun all day!   I love when i dropped them off today to their class, all the kids were so excited to see them.   The kids all screamed for Hayes and started giggling, while Hayes was acting Crazy!  I think we may have a class clown.


 They are so much fun & bring so much Joy to our family!  What would we have ever done without them...




They have so many fun treats from their party today and Holy cow, Olivia can pound some Candy! hee hee

11 comments:

Karen said...

Those are the cutest little ones! How adorable!

Buell Fam said...

I LOVE Olivia's stockings. Too cute!

{jane} said...

so cute!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Mini Derek - let me tell you it only gets worse!!! The other thing Derek is known for is his adventurous spirit!

Jacq said...

They are the cutest. Hayes does seem like he would be a class clown. He is so funny. I loved his dance for your guys' talent show. That was so cute and funny! And Olivia is def a sweet lil princess. Hope you guys are doin good. We miss and love you!

Grandma Lu said...

How fun! I love that age! They are so fun to watch! What a couple of cuties!

Kierstin said...

They are so cute Shannon!!

Anonymous said...

Hayes has grown:) I think livi's stockings are sooo cute! I am sure they had a blast handing out their cute Valentines!!! Happy Valentines to all of you:0)

Cassy said...

They are so cute! I love Olivia's heart tights! I think the candy addiction must run in the family because Rayne can put away the chocolate like nobody's business!

Isaac and Lea said...

Hayes and Olivia are the CUTEST! I love Bostons "mailbox"!

Jenn Granum said...

So Cute! They will always have each other for Valentines! They are darling together.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...