Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy {heart} day!

I Love Valentines Day, & I especially love that it was on a saturday so we could spend the whole day just enjoying it! My kids woke up to some Fun Balloons and Cupcakes! We enjoyed a yummy Crepe breakfast and then watched "Madagascar 2" about 50 X! haha







Cory and I went out the night before to "The Bombay House" {one of our Fav's} we usually like to stay in on Valentines night since everywhere is super busy. We decided since it was SNOWING all day, to go to "Fat Cats" with the kids & go bowling. It was so much fun!




Cory Bowled his Best game ever 168! He had 3 strikes in a row and was pretty much kickin our Trash!


Olivia & Hayes were grabbing their own ball when it was their turn and doing it all by themselves. Hayes' little buddy from School "Jack" was there with his family right next to us, so we pretty much had some SPAZZY little guys trying to wrestle on the Lanes. It was quite amusing for everyone.







Livi would patiently watch her ball slowly but surely knock down the pins, then she would come back so excited.
{ew don't put your hands in your mouth sissy...GERMS}


Boston was actually getting good towards the end and was a little irritated that Hayes & Olivia were beating his score! He's just a little Competitive! haha



Cory really wanted me to take a picture of his score, i am sure he wanted me to blog it! haha


After some fun bowling we headed home and ate our "Heart shaped" Pizza for our Valentines dinner & opened Nana's & Papa's Valentines presents to the kids, It was seriously so fun to just be with the kids on Valentines night!


And don't think we didn't eat a TON of these babies...

9 comments:

Cassy said...

So fun! And can I just say that I am going to eat a cream egg right now just for you!

becky said...

loving hayes just eyeing that cupcake!

Karen said...

Having 4 kids sure changes Valentines day! Look like a fun time. Did you get a new camera? Your shots are super good!

Jenn Granum said...

LOVE the cupcakes! So cute. Bowling was a super fun idea. I love the whole box of Cadbury creme eggs - your vice!

Kierstin said...

Sounds and looks like a perfect day! I love the box you guys made for Boston's class Valentine's box and their party looks AWESOME as always!!!!

Lucrecia said...

I agree! Valentines Day is more fun at home. And you might be a little crazy for having a whole box of Cadbury Eggs in your kitchen. They would call my name until they were GONE! That's dangerous I tell you:)

Candace said...

What a fun day! Cute pics!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Cupcakes for Breakfast! Now thats my kind of Valentines Day!!!!

Ludvigson Family said...

I totally agree about not going out to dinner on Valentines Day! It's too crazy. We went out on Fri. too. It looks like you had a great time bowling! And can I just say, I want to gag when I see Cadburry Eggs. Yuck. Sorry! Don't like them at all.ha ha ha~! Give me some red vines or cinnamon bears and I'm in Heaven.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...