Thursday, February 05, 2009

Congratulations Lacey & Tyson!!


Not only is Lacey Cory's cousin, but one of my really good friends!   She has been babysitting my kids for the last 3 years and is SO amazing.  She is such a big part of our lives.  We love her to pieces and are so excited that she actually found someone worthy of her.  

Congrats you two, we love you...



Cory's Beautiful Grandma with her Great Grand-daughter, Ivy


Daddy & livi


EsDee & Livi {EsDee is Lacey's little sister and our other babysitter.  This whole family is our families nanny's. hee hee}


Cutting the cake



6 comments:

Candace said...

It was a nice reception! She looked so beautiful and I swear she looks so much like Cheer in some of these pics!

Andrea Marie said...

Lacey's dress is sooo pretty! Very flattering. I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet day for you:) Livi's hair is so cute!!!

{jane} said...

congratulations Lacey, you {and everything} looks so beautiful!

Jenn Granum said...

Such a cute couple - we love Lacey!

Wendy said...

I just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoy blog stalking you! Your family is absolutely adorable, hope all is well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...